Second Nature landscapes is also proud to offer Landscape Project Management. Our Project Management Team is the function of wisdom, expertise, tools and techniques applied to a job’s activities in order to achieve project objectives. Successful project management pings many benefits in today’s competitive business environment
- Lower costs
- Improve control of the operational, financial and contractor schedule
- Increased productivity
- Improved quality
Second Nature Landscapes Project Management Team will help you better complete landscape construction project using our management skills which include:
- Managing your billing for landscape project to reflect actual job cost and progress
- Schedules and oversees field operations with foreman
- Conducts pre-construction meetings with property owner, and are billed accordingly.
- Ensures that all extras are documented, approved by property owner, Contractor, and/or Sub-contractors.
- Analyze Designs and complete take offs for estimating purposes.
- Contacts subcontractors and suppliers to obtain quotes for inclusion in estimates.
- Develops project estimates.
- Communicate progress on landscape projects to company management and field.
- Staff effectively.
- Coordinate subcontractor work with Production Manager.
- Maintain up to date bid board.
- Create and maintain job files.
- Follows up with clients after job competed (6 mos).
- Monitors call backs and warranty work.
- Conduct final walk-through with client.
- Promote landscape maintenance program offered by Company to customers with recently completed jobs.
- Present operation instructions and as-built plan (if needed) to client during final walk-through.